Saturday 7 December 2013

.: Delay :.

So sorry guys but this week is final weeks at college and I most likely won't be able to post anything for a while because I am just so swamped and stressed out with work and school... I will try my best in posting at least the second part of the review I was in the middle of by the end of this week. (Sunday) But trust me once my finals are over (Next Friday) I will post like crazy! A lot of things are happening in my life right now such as tests and renovation of my room. To be honest I haven't even actually communicated with my parents for such a long time... I do finals at 8am and right after I head straight to work and then after work I babysit until 12am... on one hand I am so excited to actually have that many plans made in my life because sometimes I do feel like my planner is empty and boring, but it is also so tiring as well. Anywho I'm going to stop yammering because this is getting so personal hehe. See you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment