Thursday 2 January 2014

.: Mini Review - Fine liner pens :.

This is the first of my mini review series containing basically items that are too small to really have an in-depth review of.


So over the weekend, one of my close friend and I went to our local dollar store and decided to buy some baking supplies, well for me anyway. While waiting in line I saw these pack of fine liner pens and I thought to myself they look really sleek. So I decided to give them a try, turns out they're actually not that bad. Personally for only $2 (yeah yeah I know its not even $1 but dollar stores here in Canada are like that) its fantastic.

yeah I know there's a piece of paper right behind this but I was trying to show you guys that I was testing it out...


I actually thought they were similar to those Staedtler brand ones you know the ones that are a huge rip off and cost like $12 for just the same amount of pens. Honestly for the price of these fine liner pens you really can't complain much about the quality of them but I have seen a lot worse in terms of quality of dollar store pens. You guys should totally give them a try if you ever happen to run into these babies. Heck I might actually buy another pack as back up for when I run out of these ones since I think I'm going to use them for my next semester in college.

Score: 4.5/5

I know I'm a bit late but Happy New Year guys! May 2014 be even greater and better than 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment